05 December 2008

Ab-fab dahling!


Here are the rules for receiving the fabulous award:
  1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.
  2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
  3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.

Instructions: On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them. When you post your five winners, make sure you link them as well. To add the award to your post, simply right-click, save image, then "add image" it in your post as a picture so your winners can save it as well. To add it to your sidebar, add the "picture" gadget. Also, don't forget to let your winners know they won an award from you by emailing them or leaving a comment on their blog.

My sister Mimi tagged me so... YAY I'm fabulous :) Here is my little list of fabulous addictions:

1) COLORFUL MAKEUP: I'm way too cheap to buy MAC most of the time, so when I found the FLIRT! line of makeup that I use now I was in heaven!! Its MAC makeup, but half the price. I was in love. I love playing around with it and using shadowing and colors to have different effects depending on what look I'm going for.

2) EGYPTIAN COTTON SHEETS: I know, it sounds ridiculous, but I have a couple sets of sheets that are like 1300 count egyptian cotton and they are AMAZING! I just love that they are super soft and luxurious, plus the fact that they stay cool to the touch but keep your bed just warm enough.

3)CREATIVE TOOLS: Fabric and thread, colored pencils and paper, paint and canvas... anything that lets me express myself in one way or another. I went for months without knowing where my pencils were and when I finally found them in storage I felt like I had found my long lost child!! (To be more specific, they were REALLY nice Ticonderoga colored pencils that seemed to cost me what a child would, so I feel quite justified in that feeling!)

4)PURSES and SHOES: I know, seems cliche to have those on a fabulous addiction blog... but its true! I love colorful, patterned, fun purses and bags, and have a whole shelf of them in my closet. Even moreso, I LOVE SHOES!!! I have more than I care to count, and the collection keeps growing. It started as "Every woman needs sexy black heels." Then came the brown heels, the red heels, sport sneakers, the purple flats, pink flats, running shoes, hiking boots, green heels, more black heels, more brown heels, black flats, fuzzy boots, hooker boots... and on and on and on! ZAPPOS.COM is my worst enemy, yet my best friend when it comes to this addiction.

5) BATH BOMBS: This is a bit of a problem for me now seeing as how my current house doesn't have a bath tub, just a nice walk in shower. However, when I have access to a bath tub, these are the best things ever! They are these huge fizzy baseball sized things that smell delicious and make your skin amazingly soft. Throw one in a hot bath and it dissolves into pure relaxation!


Ok, there is my list of fabulousness... :)

No comments: